Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Welcome to Australia!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Welcome to Australia!

    it's a gift I'm giving myself....

    http://www.bigdayout.com/melbourne.php

  2. #2
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Welcome to Australia!

    Alot of folks don't realize that Jan 26th down there is like July 26th here...the seasons are opposite. That'd be fun..but gotta wait til next year for PJ to play it..
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  3. #3
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Welcome to Australia!

    yup.. but I'll be there for 2 years in a row.. so I'm pumped for it, it'll be exciting..
    I'm also getting a birthday gift from my mom to see Rise Against! in March.. that'll be fun..

  4. #4
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Welcome to Australia!

    I was in the outback for a couple weeks in 1992...it's different.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  5. #5
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Welcome to Australia!

    please say for the better.. i'm 15 months strong haha

  6. #6
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Welcome to Australia!

    I'd say in the cities it's for the better...but I never saw a city...I slept in a hole for 2 weeks...
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  7. #7
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Welcome to Australia!

    oh, I see...
    well I'll be in Melbourne, and everybody I've talked to enjoy this accent I have.. so that's a plus haha

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Welcome to Australia!

    if you have a small child, do not let a dingo near it, i hear they take babies
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Welcome to Australia!

    Most folks from away from here do like the accent...lol
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  10. #10
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Welcome to Australia!

    haha, no no.. you haven't heard mine.. even my good hick friends go "God, steer, you're accent is getting thicker the older you get" haha.. it's great

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •